To ensure no set backs and compliance to the Government requirements, businesses need to be informed, plan for success, and support both staff, and customers to work and transact in a safe manner.
Each business will need to determine a new way of operating, with increased protections for all in place.
There are a number of excellent resources to assist.
- COVID-19 Infection control training from the Australian Department of Health. Link is here
- Food Service free training from NSW Food Authority. COVID-19 awareness for food service is a free, voluntary online course
- Restaurant & Catering have a Corona Virus information hub.
This includes a Checklist for restaurants and cafes.
Training for managers and supervisors COVID -19 Hospitality Best Practice
- NAFDA Food Service Distributors have a excellent Recovery Toolkit.
This guide covers tips, links and resources for
-Business, Safety, Staff, Menu, Takeaway, Service, and Marketing and Promotion.
- FSANZ has information on Corona Virus and food safety.
This includes a link to all state authorities with advice for reopening.
- Safe work Australia has a workplace checklist
- NSW Food Authority has advice for food businesses
This includes a link to the joint food regulation voluntary checklist to ensure your business is ready to reopen ( see file below)
- NSW Government has various COVID 19 Safety Plan checklists. Here is the one for Restaurants and Cafes .If you complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan the business can now register as a COVID Safe business.