- A student has found a 16.64 carat Quahog pearl in a clam bought in a market in Brookline, Massachusetts. Estimated value is $40,000.
- Water harvested from icebergs in Svarbard near Norway is being sold as 4,000-year-old water at a price of $150 per bottle.
- Extra Protein with that:? October 2017
A diner at a northern suburbs Sydney pub has filmed her steak, "covered" in live maggots,posting the video to facebook.
A Nandos customer also complained using social media when served a portion of chicken with maggots.
A food van "What The Pho" in Canberra also served a portion of food with maggots in October.
- ✓ Correct Food Systems
✓ Correct Services
- Service Menu
- HACCP Certification >
- Labelling >
Food Safety Compliance
- Draft FSANZ 3.2.2 A Information
- Food Safety Culture
- Food Safety Plans & Manuals
- Export your food
- Import food
- KAVA Importation Trial
- Food Service and Retail
- Insurance & pre incident work
- High Pressure Processing
- Shelf Life testing of food products
- Site inspections, Construction certificates
- Technical consulting >
- Auditing & Compliance
- QA and R&D
- Compliance information >
- ✓ Correct Support
- ✓ Contact CFS